Saturday, May 20
Coburn Hall | doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Think you know the 90s?
Join Young Adults from around the Diocese to test your trivia knowledge and help raise funds for St. James' partnership with the children of incarcerated parents.
Our Quizmasters will select trivia questions from five categories: music, movies & TV, politics, sports, and "What's the Year?"
Have a shot at these practice questions:
- Which two NKOTB members are brothers?
- This 1993 film was the first to cross the $500 million dollar mark internationally. Which is it?
- Who became U.S. Secretary of State on January 23, 1997?
- Name the only NFL team to compete in the Super Bowl for four consecutive years.
- What's the year Tupac Shakur released his debut album?
PRIZES - Best dressed table (90s theme), Smartest at trivia
SNACKS - Nibbles & Drinks for sale + BYOB (wine and beer only, please)
COVER - $19.90 / person (see what we did there?) or $125 for a team table of 9. Buy tickets here.
CONTACT - Chris Harding, Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministries (212.224.4239)