St. Jamesians (20s & 30s)
St. Jamesians are parishioners in their 20s & 30s who meet regularly for spiritual activities, service projects, and social events. Newcomers and friends are always welcome. The purpose of our group is to connect young adults to one another and to the whole parish. We are here to help you find ways of being a part of this community that you find meaningful, and that bring you joy.
Connect with the St. Jamesians
- St. Jamesians Email Newsletter
- St. Jamesians Facebook Page
- Contact the Rev. Craig Townsend for introductions!
- Host the Dinner Program with other young adults on Fri. May 29
We'll finish off the program year by hosting the Friday Dinner Program together. Contact Tricia to volunteer (or to be head chef!).
- Day in the Dirt: Mission in Central Park, Saturday, May 30 | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Join the St. Jamesians for a day of mission in the sun with Central Park Conservancy. Let's get our hands dirty in our favorite park that serves all New Yorkers. Volunteers needed & friends welcome! A celebratory meal honoring Tricia Psychas & Lelia Fowler to follow! RSVP to Katie and please fill out this volunteer waiver.
- Enjoy regular Sunday Brunches (September - May)
Meet with other 20s & 30s at coffee hour following the 11:15 a.m. service on the third Sunday of every month to go out for a no-host brunch in the neighborhood. This is a great event for both newcomers and regulars.
- Summer Happy Hours: June 25, July 30, August 27
Save the Date and get to know other young adults at meet-ups throughout the city. Locations TBA.